BANDINC is an socially inclusive, power pact program, designed on the premise that everyone and we mean everyone can contribute to the music as a band, regardless of their musical background. All levels of your leadership, staff are eligible for this activity. No musical experience is required. Everyone can do this well.
Goal: Play 2 songs together as a Band
Pax Size: 5-300pax
Duration: Flexible 3 hours / Half Day / Full Day
Emphasis: No musical experience needed for this program
Mode: Collaborative or Competitive
Setting: Indoor activity / In-house at Team Music premises or offsite at your location
Safety: Safe for pregnant ladies
Learning and Development Outcome
- Clarity of individual distinct roles
- Creative collaboration with team mates
- Break ice between colleagues and clients
- Connect company staff of different hierarchical levels
- Creative Play and Relieve Stress
- Increase the speed of learning new skills
- Change management and Resilence Training
- Leadership agility
- Overcome a challenging task as a team and emerge stronger
- Boost morale and confidence as a team
Musical Instruments Participants Play
Program Flow (3 hours)
- Musical Warmups
- Selection process for each instrument
- Song 1 Demo, Sectional, Combined
- Song 2 Demo, Sectional, Combined
- Video Debrief
BANDINC Intensive Lessons:
BANDINC can be adapted for:
- Flexible Weekly Intensive lessons for 1-3 months. Choose your own frequency and duration.
- Practice and practice towards Dinner & Dance. Many corporate companies asked us to adapt BANDINC for the sole of purpose of having colleagues, business partners or clients bond and PERFORM for their Annual Dinner and Dance. We can help take care of all music and sound equipment setup as well.
- Applicable for Wedding banquet and corporate events as well
Why BANDINC Team Building with Team Music?
Team Music is made up of a cohesive team of well-trained and engaging Lead Facilitators and Multi-Instrument facilitators who have led multiple BANDINC events successfully.
BANDINC is a registered trademark of Team Music. We have fine-tuned this program with 10,000 participants from 300 companies. The success of this one program has led to us being TOP 10 Team buidling company in Singapore for 2016 & 2017 by Human Resources Online Magazine.
Participants have raved many 5-star ratings on Google. Read their testimonials
BANDINC was created and developed in Singapore. Since Sept 2017, we have started operations in Hong Kong. We are planning operations in Japan, Indonesia in late 2018.
- Venue Rental
- Sound and Music Equipment rental
- Facilitator Fees
- Additional add-on: Exclusive use of sit-down cafe area
Frequently Asked Questions
Please check out this link to FAQ