Introducing UKULELE.INC. - Team Music's very own Corporate Ukulele Lessons in Singapore. Ukulele classes at Scape Orchard Singapore, your school or office location for 10-100pax. Get a beautiful Ukulele with plug-in, at great discount prices with Team Music. Sign up today for a free ukulele lesson demo!
Did you know?
1) The Ukulele first originated from Hawaii
2) One of the most important factors in establishing the ukulele in Hawaiian music and culture was the ardent support and promotion of the instrument by King Kalākaua. A patron of the arts, he incorporated it into performances at royal gatherings.
3) Ukuleles commonly come in four sizes: soprano, concert, tenor, and baritone. Each sounds different.
4) The Ukulele looks a lot like a miniature guitar, except it only has 4 strings, and not 6 strings. It's much easier and less painful on the fingers to play the ukulele, compared to the guitar.
7 Benefits of Playing Ukulele
BENEFIT #1: It SOUNDS HAPPY
The ukulele sound is high pitched and it brings out the optimism, cheerfulness, joy in everyone. Nothing like having a ukulele next to you (even while studying or working) whenever you need a dose of happiness.
BENEFIT #2: IT'S SO COOL
So many songs are specially featuring the ukulele like Somewhere Over the Rainbow by Israel Kamakawiwo’ole, and covers of Just the way you are by Bruno Mars, I’m Yours by Jason Mraz, Perfect by Ed Sheeran.
BENEFIT #3: It’s cheap
Compared side by side with other instruments, like guitars, pianos, or drums, all of us can get a pretty decent, playable, great sounding ukulele for well under a $100. You can always spend much more to your liking for quality and unique embellishments, but ukuleles are relatively cheap. Great returns and value for your dollar.
BENEFIT #4: It’s easY
Again, compared to other more sophisticated instruments like the drums (you need good coordination for this one), the keyboard (flexible fingers for this one), saxophone (strong neck to hold the instrument and of course strong lungs), the ukulele is so easy and accessible to everyone from 5 year olds to 70 year olds.
BENEFIT #5: It’s portable
It's a great instrument to carry around literally everywhere you go. Office, School, Travelling, to the beach, family outings, carnival, on the plane. Anywhere.
Join us! Learn these Great Ukulele Techniques at Team Music
- TOP 5 Ukulele Strumming Patterns (Happy. Reggae, Rock 1 2 3)
- TOP 5 Ukulele Chord Progressions (1564, 1654, 1454. 6514, 1524)
- TOP 40 Ukulele Songs for Kids / Adults / Seniors