Goal: Play 2 songs together as a Ukulele Band
Pax Size: 10-150pax
Duration: Flexible from 1.5 – 3hrs
Emphasis: No musical experience needed for this program
Setting: Indoor activity / In-house at Team Music premises or offsite at your location
Safety: Safe for pregnant ladies
Add-on Plugin: Consider synergizing UKULELE.INC with VOICE.INC, SONGINC, SAMBA.INC, BANDINC or MTVINC for a powerpact full day or 2 day program, centered around your corporate needs and convenience.
UKULELE.INC is a fun-filled ukulele music workshop program, designed on the premise that everyone can contribute to the music as a Ukulele band, regardless of their musical background. All levels of your leadership, staff are eligible for this activity. No musical experience is required.
UKULELE.INC is great for your staff, because
1) Ukulele music brings a lot of joy to your team. It’s like a new born baby 🙂
2) Learning ukulele together increase confidence of your entire team
3) It’s relatively cheap to start with as you explore music team building
4) Absolutely great start for all music beginners
5) It is convenient to be brought around even to office to learn together with one another and entertain one another.
Learning and Development Outcome
- Learn, play and perform as a Ukulele Band
- Greater ability to pick up new skills
- Better memory
- Break ice and Increased camaraderie with colleagues and clients
- Creative collaboration with team mates
- Connect company staff of different hierarchical levels
- Creative Play & Destress
- Increase the speed of learning new skills\
Learn these Great Ukulele Techniques at Team Music
- TOP 5 Ukulele Strumming Patterns (Happy. Reggae, Rock 1 2 3)
- TOP 5 Ukulele Chord Progressions (1564, 1654, 1454. 6514, 1524)
- Choose from TOP 40 Ukulele Songs for Kids / Adults / Seniors
Musical Instruments Participants Play
Workshop Flow (2 hours one time)
- Musical Warmups
- Selection process for each instrument
- Song 1 Demo, Sectional, Combined
- Song 2 Demo, Sectional, Combined
- Video Debrief
UKULELE.INC Intensive Lessons:
UKULELE.INC can be adapted for:
- Flexible Weekly Intensive lessons for 1-3 months. Choose your own frequency and duration.
- Practice and practice towards Dinner & Dance. Many corporate companies asked us to adapt BANDINC for the sole of purpose of having colleagues, business partners or clients bond and PERFORM for their Annual Dinner and Dance. We can help take care of all music and sound equipment setup as well.
- Applicable for Wedding banquet and corporate events as well
Why BANDINC Team Building with Team Music?
Team Music is made up of a cohesive team of well-trained and engaging Lead Facilitators and Multi-Instrument facilitators who have led multiple BANDINC events successfully.
BANDINC is a registered trademark of Team Music. We have fine-tuned this program with 10,000 participants from 300 companies. The success of this one program has led to us being TOP 10 Team buidling company in Singapore for 2016 & 2017 by Human Resources Online Magazine.
Participants have raved many 5-star ratings on Google and through these Testimonials.
- Venue Rental
- Sound and Music Equipment rental
- Facilitator Fees
- Additional add-on: Exclusive use of sit-down cafe area
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: Are there any requirements to join this program?
A1: No musical experience or background needed at all
Q2: Will everyone be engaged?
A2: Yes, everyone will be 100% engaged at this event
Q3: Has this worked for all levels of leadership and staff?
A3: Yes we have trained leadership, management teams and their staff alike
Q4: We have colleagues who are new to the team? Can this help break ice?
A4: Certainly. Learning to play the ukulele together is great way to bond and build happy memories working together.
5 Benefits of Playing Ukulele
#1: It sounds so happy
The ukulele sound is high pitched and it brings out the optimism, cheerfulness, joy in everyone. Nothing like having a ukulele next to you (even while studying or working) whenever you need a dose of happiness.
#2: It’s so cool
So many songs are specially featuring the ukulele like Somewhere Over the Rainbow by Israel Kamakawiwo’ole, and covers of Just the way you are by Bruno Mars, I’m Yours by Jason Mraz, Perfect by Ed Sheeran.
#3: It’s relatively cheap
Compared side by side with other instruments, like guitars, pianos, or drums, all of us can get a pretty decent, playable, great sounding ukulele for well under a $100. You can always spend much more to your liking for quality and unique embellishments, but ukuleles are relatively cheap. Great returns and value for your dollar.
#4: It’s great for beginners
Again, compared to other more sophisticated instruments like the drums (you need good coordination for this one), the keyboard (flexible fingers for this one), saxophone (strong neck to hold the instrument and of course strong lungs), the ukulele is so easy and accessible to everyone from 5 year olds to 70 year olds.
#5: It’s portable
It’s a great instrument to carry around literally everywhere you go. Office, School, Travelling, to the beach, family outings, carnival, on the plane. Anywhere.
We engaged Team Music to run a virtual ukelele teambuilding session for our leadership team (about 45 of us) in Nov 2021. Daniel was truly excellent, patiently hand holding us throughout the process of ukelele delivery, song selection and tuning of instrument. During the actual session itself, we had so much fun and camaraderie under the guidance of Daniel and his team. All participants gave it a thumbs up! Would not hesitate to recommend Team Music!